Thursday, July 27, 2017
The Central Virginia Baptist Association (CVBA) Clothing Center in Charlottesville needs volunteer help. The schedule and personnel needs are listed below. They ask all volunteers to commit to one two hour shift per week.
Volunteers are needed for the following shifts:
* Monday, 10:00AM – Noon : need 1-2 people
* Tuesday, 9:00AM – 11:00AM : need 1-2 people
* Wednesday, 10:00AM – Noon: need 2-3 people
* Friday, 10:00AM – NOON: need 3 people
* Floaters : need 1-2 people
* Front end person (main): Works with clients and handles money and vouchers.
* Front end person (helper): Assisting main front end person as needed and to do general straightening of racks/shelves.
* Back person: sort and stock, assist in locating special items stored in back, assist with general straightening of racks/shelves.
* Floater: A volunteer that is willing to be available to come in on short notice if needed.
If you have questions or are interested in volunteering, contact Carrie Kerwick, Clothing Center Director at 434-906-3300 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is information about the CVBA Clothing Center here.
CVBA Clothing Center
815 Bolling Avenue
Charlottesville, VA 22902(434) 977-6876
7820 Thomas Jefferson Pkwy
Palmyra, VA 22963
Follow on (Twitter)
Friend on (Facebook)
Check us out (online)